Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- @1Yorkville will be a standout on #Toronto's uptown skyline, but inside, the #condo amenities will be the standout. http://t.co/nlmLmD0QEd — 5 hours 5 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is The Bean #Condominiums by @RoyalparkHomes, coming soon to #Dufferin north of #Eglinton. http://t.co/mwpQJ138AR — 6 hours 16 min ago
- We catch up with work on the #TTC's upcoming Downsview Park subway station on the Spadina extension http://t.co/UxebYKuwKv #Toronto #transit — 6 hours 35 min ago
- @ChestnutHillDev and @FortressRDI teaming up for mid-rise Lotus #condos across from Bayview Village Mall http://t.co/3pDpczVnex #Toronto — 7 hours 19 min ago
- New images of @MirvishGehryTO now posted to UT's dataBase file for the project. Check out http://t.co/y9AB6HZrkW #Toronto #condos — 8 hours 2 min ago
- Tower floors have started to rise at @Lifetime_Dev and @CentreCourtDev's #INDX #Condos in the Financial District http://t.co/8xXuqvGhws — 10 hours 41 min ago