Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- Skyscraper city #toronto #skyscrapers #picoftheday #photooftheday #architecture #urbantoronto http://t.co/zREGmlJVNa — 7 hours 10 min ago
- $29B Transit Plan unveiled by Premier @Kathleen_Wynne will remake @GOtransit as @CityRailToronto http://t.co/85i2Ea3OW3 #TOinfrastructure — 1 day 5 hours ago
- The first signs of the signature roof feature are taking shape at @CanderelRes' @AuraCondominium! http://t.co/FsoT9k7JgM — 1 day 23 hours ago
- Residents of Toronto's #Junction neighbourhood coming together to create a community hub http://t.co/6hcO5Orif3 #TOculture — 2 days 25 min ago
- Own a camera or mobile device? Love #Toronto? Join UT's @Flickr Pool for the chance to be featured on our front page! http://t.co/toQDYrUiBB — 2 days 3 hours ago
- In today's #ThrowbackThursday we revisit the early days of construction at @OneKingWest at Yonge and King #TBT http://t.co/zR0Cng4avL — 2 days 4 hours ago