Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- More of the design details of @AlliedREIT's QRC West are appearing on the office building as construction progresses. http://t.co/kwi1LlpOpI — 2 hours 12 min ago
- What were the hottest stories, threads, and dataBase files on UrbanToronto in September? These projects fascinated: http://t.co/ANJzX59UCm — 4 hours 13 min ago
- Concord Adex has submitted an application to the City of #Toronto to build its skyscraping 'Signature' #condo towers. http://t.co/OneRJcFL2Q — 5 hours 32 sec ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is The Berwick by Andrin Homes, currently under construction near Yonge and Eglinton http://t.co/GavaMAswgm — 7 hours 12 min ago
- An infrared shot of the #Toronto #skyline viewed from the Chester Hill Lookout is featured as today's #PhotoOfTheDay. http://t.co/YyMqxHLuJs — 7 hours 16 min ago
- New @GOtransit bus terminal slated for massive Bay St #Toronto #development. Get the full story! http://t.co/NaME8y7RFg — 20 hours 17 min ago