Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- Progress at Waterllnk #condos at Pier 27 by @CityzenGroup and Fernbrook http://t.co/3G86xf2wbv #TOdevelopment — 10 hours 26 min ago
- Toronto Chief Planner @jen_keesmaat talks up the Planning Dept's 1st Annual Report http://t.co/KrGNCAfrqR #TOdevelopment — 11 hours 14 min ago
- Celsius #Condos by Shiu Pong just shy of topping out in #NorthYorkCentre http://t.co/JrCMWEz8yp #TOdevelopment — 14 hours 33 min ago
- Cranes at Wilshire Grand supertall #urbantoronto #urbanlosangeles #skyscrapers #picoftheday… http://t.co/q9OtsShzGX — 14 hours 51 min ago
- A little Walt and a little Frank in LA #urbantoronto #urbanlosangeles #gehry #disney #losangeles… http://t.co/enYm05Pdxa — 1 day 16 hours ago
- Whiskey A Go Go at Sunset and Clark. New UrbanLA residence #urbantoronto #urbanlosangeles #losangeles… http://t.co/sf9w9zsvwB — 2 days 17 hours ago