Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #TheBean #Condos by @RoyalparkHomes, coming soon to #Dufferin Street north of #Eglinton http://t.co/b7eFGDPmH2 — 8 hours 33 min ago
- @sheridancollege breaks ground for Hazel McCallion Campus expansion and renames business school in honour of alumnus http://t.co/1Uw2anZ1Co — 9 hours 15 min ago
- Toronto considering #DevelopmentPermitSystem to replace the current planning rules and regs. @RyersonU hosted a talk: http://t.co/sGdrKGGZTr — 10 hours 59 min ago
- The South Tower at @Daniels1ParkPl is nearing completion as this market #condo takes centre stage in Regent Park. http://t.co/9l7NvI788k — 11 hours 45 min ago
- Backstage on the Esplanade #condos now ⅔ of way to 36 storeys in Downtown #Toronto. http://t.co/ZqWt2kUU7t @CityzenGroup @CastlepointNuma — 13 hours 10 min ago
- The crane is coming down at @GreatGulf and @Lifetime_Dev's X2 #condos at Jarvis and Charles in central #Toronto http://t.co/COUgtBVfBC — 14 hours 55 min ago