Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- @ShopSquareOne to expand with @HoltRenfrew and a more walkable downtown @citymississauga http://t.co/2VrY7SWyoR #TOdevelopment — 49 min 26 sec ago
- Sales success of Aqualina by @tridel and @Hines spurs accelerated development of Bayside @WaterfrontTO http://t.co/sByPAxgMti #TOdevelopment — 1 hour 42 min ago
- Holt Renfrew (and Simons!) coming to Square One. Here's a render of Holts #cre #UTForum http://t.co/mvY88mDQVA — 2 hours 52 min ago
- Hey friends at @monarch_group, the entire Heron's Hill #condos complex is turning out great! #UTForum http://t.co/WbNsZc2Kb2 — 3 hours 56 min ago
- Neptis review of @Metrolinx Big Move scrutinized by UT transit columnist Jonathan English. What to build?! http://t.co/Uv5f4ysSnF #TOtransit — 4 hours 4 min ago
- Yorkville #Condominiums by @Lifetime_Dev starting to grow. A great addition to northern Yorkville #UTForum http://t.co/cfEny738p2 — 5 hours 56 min ago