Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay will bring some dazzling architecture to the #WestDonLands. Check out RCIII by @UrbanCapital http://t.co/NMMMnYuKIV — 6 hours 52 min ago
- #PublicArt coming to #ttc Union Subway Stn will invite riders to further engage with the transit experience http://t.co/UtPwpyoZOk #Toronto — 10 hours 21 min ago
- 'Double Take', a major new piece of #publicart installed at X2 #Condos at Jarvis & Charles in #Toronto http://t.co/qsksRz1xrr @Lifetime_Dev — 12 hours 25 min ago
- The Charles+St. Thomas intersection has changed quite a bit in 10 years. Check it out in today's #ThrowbackThursday! http://t.co/Ouv1r5pawM — 13 hours 37 min ago
- @383sorauren, a boutique #condo in #Toronto's Roncesvalles neighbourhood, is under way as the sales centre is demoed. http://t.co/rEaEbCCmr6 — 14 hours 52 min ago
- Today's #PhotoOfTheDay features a fresh and creative angle of the extremely photogenic Humber Bay Arch Bridge! http://t.co/OnU2oVARsz — 16 hours 23 min ago