Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @TheHeathview, @Morguard's new rental development nearing completion in Forest Hill http://t.co/fNbsJAEdTO — 10 hours 4 min ago
- @onnigroup's Westlake growing with 4th tower: Encore. #Condo development includes lots of retail at base. http://t.co/x43QNH6byl #Toronto — 11 hours 9 min ago
- @DanielsErinMill residents will enjoy extensive amenities at the new #condos across from Erin Mills Town Centre http://t.co/Odj1GzhuKV — 13 hours 3 min ago
- Updated plans offer new details for @RyersonU Church Street Development in Downtown #Toronto http://t.co/8a9gFVFBgm — 14 hours 29 min ago
- Signage now up at the site of @LashGroupCA's @BarringtonCondo at Bathurst and St. Clair. http://t.co/GLjTQAJ0OP — 15 hours 22 min ago
- Thinking about Ottawa, shocked by violence, looking forward to end of chaos and return to peace in capital of the best country in the world. — 16 hours 56 min ago