Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- @Fieldgatehomes brings an intimate Giannone Petricone-designed condo to King West at 90 Niagara http://t.co/9DRZMCMFDt #TOdevelopment — 3 hours 27 min ago
- Throwback Thursday captures a view changing to a Vü. That's Toronto for you! http://t.co/2W4uPbtMkE #TOphotography — 5 hours 48 min ago
- A colourful shot taken from a high-rise office window is featured as today's #PhotoOfTheDay! http://t.co/xBp2ME5sZW — 7 hours 27 min ago
- We're worried about plans to re-clad Simpson's Tower. Try to leave it as is as much as possible. #toronto #cre http://t.co/tMxOBZAyUM — 8 hours 7 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @TheNestCondos, Rockport Group's boutique #condo coming soon to St. Clair West! http://t.co/MhixObwhO4 — 8 hours 26 min ago
- Sustainable neighbourhood design goes hand-in-hand with green building design. Check out http://t.co/rs0mlWgZ0E @enbridgegasnews — 1 day 1 hour ago