Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- @FreedCorp celebrates the construction start for @SixtyColborne #Condos http://t.co/qM8NgNJ1IW #architectsAlliance #JohnsonChouInc #Toronto — 1 hour 14 min ago
- The City of #Toronto is getting ready to build schools and a community centre in the railway lands, a.k.a. CityPlace http://t.co/gGinBXmqfO — 2 hours 2 min ago
- ELAD Canada's Emerald City is about to expand with @BiyuCondos, next phase of the master-planned North York community http://t.co/WdIZprGWT0 — 2 hours 19 min ago
- @Urbanation and The Marsh Report have merged, bringing together the GTA's best real estate market analysis in 1 place http://t.co/nRBAX6aQwV — 4 hours 54 min ago
- Another PATH bridge is up to connect #Toronto's pedestrian network with Queens Quay, extension opening in October. http://t.co/5cTePS3fvM — 7 hours 16 min ago
- Today's #PhotoOfTheDay features the impressive urban view from #Berczy Park in #Toronto's #StLawrence neighbourhood http://t.co/BPMKl5zKLb — 9 hours 7 min ago