Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Sustainable neighbourhood design goes hand-in-hand with green building design. Check out http://t.co/rs0mlWgZ0E @enbridgegasnews — 9 hours 44 min ago
- @Daniels1ParkPl is taking its place on the the #Toronto #skyline as it rises above renewed Regent Park http://t.co/02rZIWRt9z #TOdevelopment — 11 hours 18 min ago
- Vote on the @WaterfrontTO contest to name a new street in Toronto's nascent Bayside Neighbourhood http://t.co/FZ8k0wjR8Y #TOinfrastructure — 14 hours 30 min ago
- @PurePlaza's Musée Condos at Bathurst and Adelaide is featured as today's #ProjectOfTheDay! http://t.co/WCAlcKZp5L — 14 hours 45 min ago
- Puddles in Nathan Phillips Square mark the start of the rainy season in today's #PhotoOfTheDay http://t.co/Hcu9fOpmHW — 15 hours 43 min ago
- Whole Foods getting ready to open at Hullmark Centre at Yonge and Sheppard #toronto #condos #cre @Tridel http://t.co/uDBc7GcNza — 17 hours 8 sec ago