Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Howard Park Residences phase 2 by Triumph Developments, coming to Dundas and Roncesvalles http://t.co/8ObJWvhYbK — 6 hours 49 min ago
- #Toronto's storied #GrangePark is about to get a major makeover by #PhillipsFarevaagSmallenberg http://t.co/N4T5216QfP — 7 hours 17 min ago
- #BSäR Group's unique 12 Degrees #Condos is topping out in #Toronto's Queen West http://t.co/7kXdZrEysk @core_architects — 8 hours 49 min ago
- Carmelina #Condos on Danforth Ave at Woodbine continue to progress http://t.co/vXPDbVuPEQ #Toronto #TACTarchitecture — 12 hours 28 min ago
- Thought today was cold? Today's #PhotoOfTheDay features a beautiful Winter scene from @WaterfrontTO's #SugarBeach http://t.co/5lb9P3AXVz — 15 hours 46 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Howard Park Residences phase 2 by Triumph Developments, coming to Dundas and Roncesvalles http://t.co/mgBqfUgTsh — 15 hours 49 min ago