Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- #BayAdelaideCentre East Tower by @BrookfieldBPO to offer steel beam construction fans eye candy treat http://t.co/K5shcLXu7W #TOdevelopment — 3 hours 19 min ago
- #The Mercer condos by #Beaverhall and #Graywood about to add to skyline as podium floors now completed http://t.co/NFqIJfV6Pb #TOdevelopment — 5 hours 41 min ago
- Concourse Building gone. EY Tower soon to rise #cre #UTForum http://t.co/A6pJlOtLKL — 5 hours 54 min ago
- Night traffic! #PhotoOfTheDay http://t.co/csjJnswdzn — 6 hours 41 min ago
- Theatre Park #condo cladding including cool looking lattice starts to rise. Looking good @BradJLamb #UTforum http://t.co/zbTZrRlzjI — 7 hours 49 min ago
- At @Spacing 10th Anniversary Soirée. Congrats Spacing!!! http://t.co/xZF5HyX65o — 20 hours 33 min ago