Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- New @GOtransit bus terminal slated for massive Bay St #Toronto #development. Get the full story! http://t.co/NaME8y7RFg — 5 hours 58 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Riverside Square by @STREETCARlofts, coming soon to Queen and the DVP! http://t.co/mdPNXVLxWM — 6 hours 57 min ago
- @STREETCARlofts gearing up to transform Queen-Broadview area with Riverside Square, #condos + much more http://t.co/wh9idqIUiq @rawdesignTO — 8 hours 54 min ago
- Development application posted for 23 Spadina Ave, also known as the CityPlace Signature Towers! http://t.co/QUJFE2x9i4 — 9 hours 55 min ago
- @RoyalparkHomes is bringing mid-rise #condo living to Dufferin n of Eglinton, and close to a new @CrosstownTO station http://t.co/EO9xiWBHH5 — 10 hours 9 min ago
- The 40th annual @HeritageToronto Awards will address #Toronto's past, present and future. http://t.co/BW8LKqU6Bt — 11 hours 3 min ago