Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- The first signs of the signature roof feature are taking shape at @CanderelRes' @AuraCondominium! http://t.co/FsoT9k7JgM — 7 hours 16 min ago
- Residents of Toronto's #Junction neighbourhood coming together to create a community hub http://t.co/6hcO5Orif3 #TOculture — 7 hours 50 min ago
- Own a camera or mobile device? Love #Toronto? Join UT's @Flickr Pool for the chance to be featured on our front page! http://t.co/toQDYrUiBB — 10 hours 27 min ago
- In today's #ThrowbackThursday we revisit the early days of construction at @OneKingWest at Yonge and King #TBT http://t.co/zR0Cng4avL — 12 hours 21 min ago
- New works going on in the ground at Eglinton and the Allen for the Eglinton Crosstown LRT http://t.co/jNdGrwv4BK #TOinfrastructure — 12 hours 47 min ago
- Podium levels are nearly complete at @CityzenGroup, Fernbrook and @CastlepointNuma's Backstage On The Esplanade! http://t.co/xOrBZJaHfy — 13 hours 21 min ago