Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- The @FortYork Visitor Centre opens this weekend with a festival. Check out: http://t.co/4OW3kNVFYi #Toronto @KearnsMancini @PatkauArchitect — 16 hours 44 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @UniSuites, a new #condo #development by PRK coming soon to #Kingston http://t.co/FztKx5VXrQ — 19 hours 2 min ago
- Construction on The Madison #condos by Madison Homes ramping up on Eglinton east of Yonge in Midtown #Toronto http://t.co/Z9MiLwBJzH — 22 hours 22 min ago
- Opening of @FortYork Visitor Ctr is Lieutenant Gov David C Onley's last official public event. #jobwelldone http://t.co/q3eBugTLGj — 23 hours 29 min ago
- Deputy #Toronto Mayor @NormKelly2014 declares Fort York "the birthplace of Urban Toronto". Thanks for the shoutout! — 23 hours 38 min ago
- Opening ceremony under way for the @FortYork Visitor Ctr. Space under the Gardiner reclaimed for #Toronto citizens. http://t.co/FnvcLS8rkF — 23 hours 40 min ago