Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- RT @AdrianMorrow: That hundreds would line up Sunday morning for a new streetcar tells you how far ahead people in this city are of the pol… — 1 day 19 hours ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @SixtyColborne by @FreedCorp, coming soon to #Toronto's Downtown core! http://t.co/ScEOD4X7mi #development — 3 days 11 hours ago
- With 1000s of new homes being built every year, it helps to know what protection @TarionWarranty provides homeowners. http://t.co/LZYB6npGA3 — 3 days 13 hours ago
- Two of the #TTC's new #streetcars will be on the 510 Spadina line as of Sunday with lots of new features for riders: http://t.co/bdBJfcxaaF — 3 days 15 hours ago
- #Beacon #Condos by @SorbaraDevt will have direct access to North York Centre subway station http://t.co/vCHgGKoPcK #Toronto #ttc — 3 days 16 hours ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @SixtyColborne by @FreedCorp, coming soon to #Toronto's Downtown core! http://t.co/edHj4LN5m3 #development — 3 days 17 hours ago