Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is ZIGG #Condos by Madison Homes and @Fieldgatehomes, coming soon to St Clair west of Avenue http://t.co/rr9SQqZ7Yk — 10 hours 26 min ago
- We are back at the @RyersonU Student Learning Ctr for a progress tour, with lots of detail and a video! http://t.co/B3bFgeS3by #Toronto — 11 hours 39 min ago
- @Metrolinx plan for GO RER promising. We need #TOpoli ticians to make sure it's implemented well! http://t.co/XVufDBq8mY @CityRailToronto — 12 hours 27 min ago
- Downtown #Toronto getting green pinstripes at Oxford Properties' RBC WaterPark Place III as green roofs go in http://t.co/5vAs20kUrP #DTAH — 13 hours 20 sec ago
- INDX #Condos now the height of neighbouring historic Graphic Arts Bldg in Dntn #Toronto http://t.co/Q4jbcCKAEQ @Lifetime_Dev @CentreCourtDev — 13 hours 51 min ago
- Qube #Condos by First Avenue Properties brings mid-rise density to The Queensway at Royal York http://t.co/Ylb57wAFjA #toronto #realestate — 19 hours 6 min ago