Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @TheHeathview, @Morguard's new rental development nearing completion in Forest Hill http://t.co/fNbsJAEdTO — 9 hours 22 min ago
- @onnigroup's Westlake growing with 4th tower: Encore. #Condo development includes lots of retail at base. http://t.co/x43QNH6byl #Toronto — 10 hours 27 min ago
- @DanielsErinMill residents will enjoy extensive amenities at the new #condos across from Erin Mills Town Centre http://t.co/Odj1GzhuKV — 12 hours 22 min ago
- Updated plans offer new details for @RyersonU Church Street Development in Downtown #Toronto http://t.co/8a9gFVFBgm — 13 hours 47 min ago
- Signage now up at the site of @LashGroupCA's @BarringtonCondo at Bathurst and St. Clair. http://t.co/GLjTQAJ0OP — 14 hours 40 min ago
- Thinking about Ottawa, shocked by violence, looking forward to end of chaos and return to peace in capital of the best country in the world. — 16 hours 15 min ago