The new Four Season Hotel and Condo by Menkes and Lifetime Developments hits a milestone. The hotel portion is now topping off. The 55 and 25 storey project was designed by architectsAlliance in tandem with Page + Steele. If the photo is any indication this in one part of town where blue and green glassed buildings are urgently needed.
Quick Pic: New Four Seasons Hotel/Condo Adding Colour To A Very Beige Part Of Town
August 4, 2010 2:57 pm | by Edward Skira | Comments
architectsAlliance, four seasons hotel and private residences, lifetime developments, menkes, page + steele / ibi group architects
Both Bay-Yorkville Developments and Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts felt the two-acre spot at the northeast corner of Bay Street and Yorkville Avenue - just blocks from the existing Four Seasons...
popular dataBase projects
- New pics of WaterGarden just came in! @themintogroup #toronto #condos t.co/OxslfC7NU2
- Ivory on Adelaide breaks street #toronto #urban #urbantoronto #condos #construction #photooftheday… t.co/joeFptnmOL
- @aspenridgehomes's Studio condo project is both rising out of the ground and preparing to dig down at the same time. t.co/OttOpdawkv
- So are the plans for Oxford Place dead now that the City has officially said no to a downtown casino? t.co/3xgJWPV7oK #toronto #cre
- Toronto City Council formally kills the #Casino through a long series of motions. t.co/5E0W7DQy2h
- Commercial and Institutional buildings that were completed last year are amongst the many nominees for the Pugs. t.co/S92HIA8cI6