UrbanToronto member Caltrane got this terrific telephoto image of Burano, now rising two floors above grade, along Bay north of College, while condominium developments lining the east side of Bay Street make a terrifically urban backdrop. With parking lot after parking lot becoming 30-, 40-, and 50-something storey towers from Dundas to Davenport, Bay will soon cease to feel like Yonge Street's back alley.
Quick Pic: Lanterra's Burano Adds To The Developing Bay Street Canyon
June 29, 2010 12:00 am | by Craig White | Comments
The art of Burano is a congruence of sculpture, painting, delicate lace and effervescent hues against a canvas of colourful homes on the maze of narrow streets that have existed for centuries. This...
Our vision for the Murano glass tower, in downtown Toronto, started with internationally renowned architect, Peter Clewes. Peter designed the stunning glass-sheathed, twin tower project and carefully...
Related news• The Pug Awards Looks at New Condominiums in Toronto
• Lanterra Buys 11 Wellesley West For Future Development
• 990 Bay Gives Way to 1Thousand
• Bay Street Abuzz With Development Activity
• How to Create a Fresco: Sandro Martini Talks About His Monumental Work at Burano Condominiums
• Sandro Martini Feted as Burano Fresco is Unveiled
• Photo of the Day: Aura Rises Up From Downtown
popular dataBase projects
- Great summary of @Metrolinx Transit Funding Panel consultation findings. Check out http://t.co/Wo1jH3wouQ #TOinfrastructure #TOtransit — 17 hours 32 min ago
- ELAD launches incentives program for remaining suites at first three Emerald City towers. http://t.co/W8Lj8d6hMm #TOrealestate — 18 hours 32 min ago
- @Metrolinx and @HydroOne commence EA for electrification of the #UnionPearsonExpress http://t.co/o3NsxHjsR1 #TOdevelopment — 19 hours 42 min ago
- Lovely shot of @AuraCondominium and its impact on Yonge Street - massive! @rizdhanji #UTForum http://t.co/VwN8h57s5p — 20 hours 55 min ago
- Fastwurms art collective brings nature & wonder to Liberty Village at Tower at King West by @PurePlaza http://t.co/kBSA67M7Gz #TOpublicart — 21 hours 44 min ago
- Some awesome shots of Canada Square and Y&E today and back in the day #cre #UTForum http://t.co/NRHgZ01IY7 — 21 hours 55 min ago