UrbanToronto member Caltrane got this terrific telephoto image of Burano, now rising two floors above grade, along Bay north of College, while condominium developments lining the east side of Bay Street make a terrifically urban backdrop. With parking lot after parking lot becoming 30-, 40-, and 50-something storey towers from Dundas to Davenport, Bay will soon cease to feel like Yonge Street's back alley.
Quick Pic: Lanterra's Burano Adds To The Developing Bay Street Canyon
June 29, 2010 1:00 am | by Craig White | Comments
The art of Burano is a congruence of sculpture, painting, delicate lace and effervescent hues against a canvas of colourful homes on the maze of narrow streets that have existed for centuries. This...
Our vision for the Murano glass tower, in downtown Toronto, started with internationally renowned architect, Peter Clewes. Peter designed the stunning glass-sheathed, twin tower project and carefully...
Related news• The Pug Awards Looks at New Condominiums in Toronto
• Lanterra Buys 11 Wellesley West For Future Development
• 990 Bay Gives Way to 1Thousand
• Bay Street Abuzz With Development Activity
• How to Create a Fresco: Sandro Martini Talks About His Monumental Work at Burano Condominiums
• Sandro Martini Feted as Burano Fresco is Unveiled
• Photo of the Day: Aura Rises Up From Downtown
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @TheHeathview, @Morguard's new rental development nearing completion in Forest Hill http://t.co/fNbsJAEdTO — 10 hours 52 min ago
- @onnigroup's Westlake growing with 4th tower: Encore. #Condo development includes lots of retail at base. http://t.co/x43QNH6byl #Toronto — 11 hours 57 min ago
- @DanielsErinMill residents will enjoy extensive amenities at the new #condos across from Erin Mills Town Centre http://t.co/Odj1GzhuKV — 13 hours 51 min ago
- Updated plans offer new details for @RyersonU Church Street Development in Downtown #Toronto http://t.co/8a9gFVFBgm — 15 hours 17 min ago
- Signage now up at the site of @LashGroupCA's @BarringtonCondo at Bathurst and St. Clair. http://t.co/GLjTQAJ0OP — 16 hours 10 min ago
- Thinking about Ottawa, shocked by violence, looking forward to end of chaos and return to peace in capital of the best country in the world. — 17 hours 44 min ago