UrbanToronto member Caltrane got this terrific telephoto image of Burano, now rising two floors above grade, along Bay north of College, while condominium developments lining the east side of Bay Street make a terrifically urban backdrop. With parking lot after parking lot becoming 30-, 40-, and 50-something storey towers from Dundas to Davenport, Bay will soon cease to feel like Yonge Street's back alley.
Quick Pic: Lanterra's Burano Adds To The Developing Bay Street Canyon
June 29, 2010 1:00 am | by Craig White | Comments
popular dataBase projects
- Images of a Zeidler-designed 69-storey Queen & Yonge tower for Cadillac Fairview were not quite ready when leaked. t.co/C6eLy6LAuK
- @larrylarry @ibigroup Thanks for catching that! The article, she's fixed!
- The latest work @RipleysAquaCA and @TourCNTower Entry Pavilion now hints at the final look. We catch up with progress t.co/vgNv8muzLs
- Toronto's look and feel comes from more than the work of architects. KDA's work also permeates our bustling town. t.co/S3gtChKi4X
- @SkyJacked793 Need to get you on this project
- @TheDirtCo rental is cool!