Here's a photo of the newpaper ad. Not the best quality, but you can clearly see what's going on with the balconies.
Rendering For Nicholas Residences By Urban Capital And Alit
January 22, 2010 12:47 pm | by Edward Skira | Comments
alit developments, cecconi simone, core architects, ferris and associates, nicholas residences, toronto condo, urban capital property group
Introducing Nicholas Residences, set on the charming 19th century, tree-lined and cobblestoned St. Nicholas Street. Steps from Bloor, Bay and Yorkville, an area renowned for its acclaimed shops,...
popular dataBase projects
- Say no to GMO and some buildings #toronto #urban #urbantoronto #skyscrapers #architecture #picoftheday… t.co/hKZ0TY6crw
- RT @urban__dreamer: The best source for Rob Ford-related news has not been twitter--dominated by MSM reporters--but @Urban_Toronto #topoli
- @SmokeytheMayor hi Smokey! What are we smoking today :)
- RT @chrisjamesdrew: MT @mama_tsmit: Always a good night at the park when the @GOtransit Conductor waves back and gives a big honk! t…
- Another great one from L Tower RT @SkyJacked793: From the #LTower #crane, Friday t.co/xGOkgD8RaQ
- Cool shot! RT @SkyJacked793: I"m starting to figure out the #CanadasWonderland pic maybe. That place seems huge t.co/GOHWAZ3eEs