Much excitement here at Urban Toronto when construction finally began on the 75-storey Aura Condo. Developed by Canderel Stoneridge, it is replacing a much hated parking lot at the northwest corner of Yonge and Gerrard. Can't wait to see this sucker rise. These photos from androiduk were taken on Saturday. Good to see them working on a weekend.
Construction Finally Underway at Canderel Stoneridge's Aura Condominiums
January 23, 2010 7:31 pm | by Edward Skira | Comments
388 Yonge Street, Toronto | Canderel Stoneridge
Penthouses Features: Between 75th and 77th floors- 2,200 to over 5,000 sq ft. Penthouses are priced from $2.2 million, and range in size from 2,201 to over 5000 square feet. Top floor penthouse, 11,...
popular dataBase projects
- There is a long list of buildings and sites, walks and talks, waiting for you to enjoy at Doors Open TO this weekend. t.co/ZzsB7oWNsq
- @aspenridgehomes could not have named it 'Scenic' if the views weren't any good. We head up top to enjoy the scenery! t.co/2dafdmueMO
- Modern design marks Park Towns, designed by @SMV Architects for Broccolini, and coming to Sheppard and Bayview. t.co/MuHYbU6Wm6
- @WaterfrontTO reaches 50% completion target on the Pan/Parapan Am Games Village at the West Don Lands t.co/nd0Y6sNTDS
- @WaterfrontTO Don River Park gets a new name: beautiful Corktown Common should open in Toronto this summer. t.co/c5JgM1ggsY
- Then and Now: Check out what was on the southeast corner of King and Spadina long before the LCBO: t.co/wdmgpAVpG5