Now under construction in the heart of downtown Toronto, The L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. An iconic landmark designed by celebrated architect Daniel Libeskind, the residential tower rises 57 storeys and is home to 600 suites, graced with high-end luxurious features and finishes. The exquisite interiors feature signature Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, granite kitchen countertop, marble bathroom countertop, 9-ft ceiling heights and more. Spectacular condo amenities include catering kitchen for residents and their guests, library, private cinema, lounge, spa facilities and a 24-hour concierge.
- Have some favourite spots to shoot the TO skyline? Check out our list: some of the best may surprise! http://t.co/fbQS8oqO1r #TOphotography — 12 hours 40 sec ago
- @HeritageToronto is kicking off its 20th season of tours, giving participants great insight into our city http://t.co/Nplb9Ag3ii #TOheritage — 13 hours 3 min ago
- Today we check in on the progress at Regent Park's Central Park. #Toronto #parks @TheDanielsCorp http://t.co/gKpWY1TxDi — 13 hours 48 min ago
- New pedestrian tunnel at Eaton Centre now that Sears is closed. Awaiting new Nordstrom store #toronto #cre @Nordstrom http://t.co/t66nAiXdqp — 14 hours 16 min ago
- Over next 3 yrs, all @PeelSchools get @MikeyNetwork life-saving defibrillators for 173,000 students and staff. http://t.co/skjjJIadia — 14 hours 55 min ago
- @HeathwoodHomes kicks in $160,000 to @MikeyNetwork to put life-saving defibrillators in 250 @PeelSchools buildings and beyond — 15 hours 52 min ago